Start Your Digital Smudging Ceremony
As our way of expressing our appreciation for your visit to this website, we offer you the following "Digital Smudging Ceremony" for your own private use, whenever you may need it. Once you learn this method its yours forever. This version of smudging (cleaning)is taken from the original teachings of the four directions also known as the medicine wheel and from the Hawaiian teaching, Ho - oponopono. Your first tool for managing your experience!
Pick one problem, issue or concern you have right now. Keep it firmly in mind as you start from the Eastern doorway (I Love You), going clockwise all the way to the Northern doorway (Thank You). Repeat the four statements as often as you'd like, keeping whatever it is that is troubling you in mind. When you are finished, allow yourself to feel a heightened sense of gratitude to the grandfathers and grandmothers when finishing. North American Indigenous Tribes use the circle and this is one of their foundation teachings.
EXPERIENTIAL WISDOM EXPERIENCES
EXPERIENTIAL WISDOM EXPERIENCES
We help Executive Directors to become presence LEADERS using an optimized leadership system. "Mindwidth", means what Mullainathan and Shafir (2013) describe as "bandwidth", which measures our computational capacity, our ability to pay attention, to make good decisions, to stick with our plans, and to resist temptations. Bandwidth correlates with everything from intelligence and SAT performance to impulse control and success on diets" (p.41). We prefer using the term MINDWIDTH over capacity when it comes to the mind, and use capacity to refer to strategy, structure, staffing and systems. We believe in CREATIVITY. Creativity before commerce. We help develop paradigms. What is a PARADIGM? A paradigm is a theory or a group of ideas about how something should be done, made, or thought about. Once established the paradigm generates "memes" to strengthen itself. Memes are a snippet of culture, a thought, behavior or artifact and spreads via - transmission and adaption.
We prefer using Adult Education principles and practices, known as the science of Andragogy (self-directed), of which Malcolm Knowles popularized in the 1960's, and combined Heutagogical learning (self-determined). This type of adult learning environment is based on a number of assumptions including the learners having a wealth of knowledge and experience (mindwidth) to draw from, the learners being ready, able and willing to learn in their own preferred style and the learners being self - determined in their pursuit of knowledge, skill and attitude. In other words, learners are not simply empty vessels waiting to be filled with content and information. Learners know what they need to learn and will learn at their own pace and time.
Keeping the concepts of Adult Education in mind, we facilitate and guide (process over content) mindwidth more than anything else. However, in certain learning assignments, we may provide our own specialized paradigms to the learning experience, not as the experts but rather as a functional resource to the learning experience. All learning experiences can be customized to fit your needs. We recommend a fact finding event first before designing and conducting the actual program. Here are some of the learning experiences we can facilitate and customize to meet your needs. Look them over and lets talk!
- Ally development (different from team-building, partnerships, joint ventures, etc.)
- Managing the Psychology of Scarcity
- Experiential Learning used for leadership, ally - building, conflict resolution and other personal development content
- UnbankedTribe is a financial literacy program using Indigenous Teachings to understand how the economy and money works
- Ally Leadership examines the role of Chief and Council and how to improve governance in the community
- Tribal Synergy focuses on eliminating toxicity and championing a healthy organization
- Establishing a campaign - driven enterprise to achieve results
- Audendos (Hypnosis) experiences such as Dreaming Lodge Ceremony, 7 Grandfather Teachings, and more.
- Walking the Path Program Cultural Awareness Teachings and Learning
- Kanawayhitowin: Taking care of each others' spirit
- Native Interpersonal Skills
- ---See More---
We can work with you on your own learning experiences. This includes:
- Keynote speaking at your conference, workshops or community programs.
- Program delivery for your conference, workshop or seminars.
- Chairperson (Facilitating) services for your community meetings, AGM or staff meetings.
- Conference organizing services for up to 500 delegates and at any group size appropriate location.
- Advocacy support services such as missing and murdered aboriginal woman and children, FASD, Etc.
- See More...
We also support a number of business ideas to help your community or organization. We advocate economic innovation throughout Red Indian (Indigenous) Country. Every business we engage has been thoroughly examined to ensure transparency as well as economically viable. Garbage, Housing, Water and Money are the four ongoing challenges in Native Country and we will be adding more . At the moment we recommend the following:
- Waste Management System After viewing the video, email me and lets talk. We are the point people for "Zero Garbage Technology in Native Country.
- Hemp Adobe Homes After your due diligence contact us and we can hook you up with the developers of this technology.
- Indigenous Hemp IH is on a mission to plant 3.0 million acres and influence 250,000 to work in the industry.
- Structured Activated Hydrogen Water The most advanced water restructured purification company in North America (Turtle Island)
- Prepaid Credit Card. This is related to repairing your credit score service.